Monday, April 6, 2009

Vegas, Baby

My characters are heading to Vegas.

Desires I've read lately feature French Chateaux, private islands, Sheik's castles and movie sets. Somehow, a cramped apartment and an exclusive condo don't have the same exotic feel. My very ordinary caterer is heading to Vegas with the Hero.

And this is where I get to do fun research. I have a bunch of movies set in Las Vegas so I'm having a movie marathon today. It's a whole new scene in my book and I hope it powers me through the next thirty pages to the Black Moment.

What's the most fun you've had doing research?

I'm also reading a friend's GH final MS, which I've taken way too long with. It's so good and I'm on my second read through. Want to be careful I'm giving her helpful feedback. It would be terrible if I made her book worse.

1 comment:

Kelly Boyce said...

Nothing like a movie marathon! Have fun!!