Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What the Elves Brought


This is what my two little elves brought me for Christmas. Takes some getting used to. And I'm a little nervous about eating while I read with it because I'm so messy.

So far, I've downloaded ten books and read three of them. What is it about online shopping that makes you feel like you aren't really spending money?

My two little elves are both working part-time jobs so it was a little weird to spend Christmas Eve day by myself while they worked instead of baking cookies with them. We usually try to do some fancy and decorative cookies for Christmas. I'll have to be a little more organized next year so we can fit it in between school and the jobs.  

Did you get what you wanted for Christmas?

2 comments:

Rachael Johns said...

I got exactly what I wanted for Christmas. Same as you! Aren't they AWESOME!!

Unknown said...

Yes they are Rachael. I love mine.