Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How Can it be Wednesday?

Wednesday. Really? Where did the first half of the week go?


I was supposed to hit the half way mark in my book. I was supposed to put in three hours at the gym.

I swear I wasn't in a comma but for the life of me I don't know what happened on Monday and Tuesday.

Last week I wrote almost 5,000 words. Happy with that output and planned to have at least that much written this week. I still have time, though, don't I? I'll be taking myself off the Starbucks in the morning. Hoping a change of space will inspire me to buckle down and write.

So, what do I do when I feel like doing nothing? I find a book to read. And thanks to my ereader, I don't even have to leave the house to buy a new one.

6 comments:

Janet said...

Don't you hate those weeks that fly by while you're still standing on Monday's starting line? I do.

Good luck with finishing the week with mega word count and lot's of gym time. And step away from the ereader:)

Unknown said...

That's what happens to me on the weekends. Sunday night I realize that all the things I intended to accomplish didn't get done.

Then, it's back to work on Monday. I need to make checklists.

Julia Phillips Smith said...

Can't you count the reading as work-related?

Unknown said...

Thanks Janet, Thursday is shaping up to be a little more productive.

Unknown said...

Cat, I made a list last night so at least I can focus on what still absolutely needs to be done before the weekend.

Unknown said...

Julia, I like the way you think. LOL