Thursday, September 27, 2007

She's Alive

The season premier of CSI was terrific. Sat on the edge of my seat for the whole hour waiting to see if Sara survived.

She did.

And the first thing she saw when she opened her eyes was Grissom. Aaah.

But the cat is out of the bag and they'll be dealing with the consequences of their hidden relationship now being out in the open. I've always enjoyed this show but more on an intellectual basis rather than an emotional one. This episode engaged me on both fronts. In the previews for next week it also looked like Warrick and Catherine had a moment.

So basically that's the two shows I looked forward to House and CSI. Don't know if any of the new shows will catch my interest. I didn't even feel like watching Grey's or Ugly Betty tonight.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know!! Wasn't that a great episode? I felt tense and on edge the whole time, especially when they found that body in the desert.

Anyway, glad to have one of my favourite shows back.

Kelly Boyce said...

I find Sara and Grissom raise a whole ick factor with me. She seems so asexual its hard for me to feel any chemistry between the two, and the huge gaping age difference doesn't help. I stopped watching CSI when those two got together. I kind of kept hoping she would drown so I could go back to watching it without cringing.

Unknown said...

Kelly, I read that Sara was leaving the show in November so you can start watching again.

Julia Phillips Smith said...

I'm not a prime time TV watcher, so I usually hear about shows secondhand, or see cast members in magazines and have a very arms' length knowledge of TV land. But it's good to hear that the opener was so tense. That's a great reward for the hungry viewers.

Unknown said...

That episode was awesome! I loved how everyone knew about them, but no one said anything to Grissom. I can't wait to see what happens this week.