Monday, November 10, 2008

Australia


Hugh Jackman and Nicole Kidman were on Oprah today. They're appearing in an upcoming romance-adventure-epic movie called Australia.
Let's just take a moment and appreciate the goodness that is Hugh Jackman...sigh.

Oprah, being the wise woman she is, showed a clip of Hugh Jackman having a makeshift outdoor shower. Yumm.

One of my writer friends is doing a school fundraiser called Martini-Movie Night & Empowering Women Social. What could be better? Booze, a motivational speaker and Hugh Jackman in Australia. I can't wait.

Edited to add: And James Bond is in theaters this weekend. Daniel Craig. What a wonderful world.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just saw a trailer for the movie. Nicole Kidman's in it? Funny, all I saw was Hugh. Kidding.

Your party sounds like lots of fun! Have a cosmo for me.

Unknown said...

Cat,
It really doesn't matter who else is in it besides Hugh, does it?

Kelly Boyce said...

Daniel and Hugh...its like suddenly the world just became perfect. Throw in a little Christian and I'd have my happy place.