Friday, September 4, 2009

Synopsis...done??


Is there a more glorious month for weather than September? A nice light breeze, beautiful warm sunshine. I want to hold it in my hands and keep it forever.

I've completed the wretched synopsis. I think it still needs work. But, I'm sending it along to my crit partners to get feedback and then I'll take another crack at it before sending it off to Diana V at Desire.

On to the Presents Contest entry. Trying to do some preliminary work and preplotting so the actual writing goes a little quicker. I have the inciting incident, two characters and backstory - hmm, need more plot. Also need a title. I've read over the last few months titles and didn't find any inspiration. I can't bring myself to put the word 'virgin' in my title.

3 comments:

Julia Phillips Smith said...

*applause* for finishing the Dreaded Synopsis, Anne!

Unknown said...

Thanks Julia. Next one, I'm starting with the synospsis. Maybe that will make it easier.

Kelly Boyce said...

I hate synopses. They are my nemesis.