Maisey Yates nominated me for a Kreative Blog Award. Maisey is one of the newest Presents authors and a brand new mom to baby Alani - her third child!
So, I have to come up with 7 little known facts about me. Okay, this took all afternoon. LOL.
1) I have no depth perception and driving in the dark is hard - which leads directly to #2
2) I completely totaled my first brand new car only months after buying it. The police officer asked me why I didn't stop for the car in front of me. I told him, if I'd actually seen the car, don't you think I would have stopped before hitting it?
3) I weigh 142 lbs. Only my WW leader knows that. Until now. By the way, that was almost as hard to admit as my age when I turned 50.
4) I'm afraid of the dentist.
5) One of my boobs is bigger than the other. Same with my feet.
6) I've never seen a Star Wars movie.
7) Like a Presents heroine, I dated my boss when I was in my twenties. Unlike a Presents heroine I didn't marry him. Nor did I have a secret baby.
And yes, it really did take me hours to come up with those. Here's hoping the second half of my life provides more interesting fodder for these kinds of lists.