Monday, June 18, 2007

Love Mondays

Mondays are one of my favourite days of the week. You have the possibility of all the things you are going to accomplish over the next seven days.

I started off this morning with my WW's meeting - lost a few more lbs. Yeah! The sad lady from last week with the non supportive spouse was there with a whole new attitude. She was smiling and feeling good. She lost over 5lbs AND she quit smoking eight days ago. No wonder she felt proud.

Busy week with lots of house and yard stuff to do. Have I mentioned how much I want to move to a condo? Someone else can mow and shovel and weed, and I can use my head instead of my hands, which I'm so much better at.

I'm planning on completing revisions today and then it's off for a final read with one of my writer friends who checks for grammar and structural problems. How nice is it to have someone who's willing to do that for me?

Then, I can decide what to work on next and set a goal for the summer.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the weight loss, Anne! I lived in a condo for a few years. I liked not having to mow, but I wasn't allowed to have flowers either. That part sucked.:(

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on losing more pounds. And I'm sure your kind words last week helped that woman with her week.

Hope the final revisions went well and that you get your submission off soon. I'm sure you're anxious to move onto something else new. At least, that's how I felt about my contest entry. LOL You get tired of reading and rereading your same pages!