Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tagged

Julia tagged me for this 7 Things Meme. The rules:

Tell seven random and/or interesting things about myself. Get five blog buddies to play, too and link to their blogs. Don't forget to post the rules.

I think it will have to be 7 random things because I can't think of anything interesting after a week of the flu/cold - even my eyeballs hurt.


1) I'm a great secret-keeper. I never tell. I'll take it to the grave.






2.I'm shy. I talk a lot when I know people. I'm also fairly comfortable with public speaking. But I've fought hard to accomplish those things and I still have to overcome that pathological fear of people every day of my life.

3)I can't parallel park. My mother can. Makes me crazy.



4)I meditate. Makes me less crazy.


5)My favourite book is Anne of Green Gables



6) I've never watched Gone with the Wind - or Star Wars.



7)My favourite movie is The Shawshank Redemption.



I'm not going to list five buddies but if you want to play, please leave a note in the comments and I'll add a link to your blog.

2 comments:

Julia Phillips Smith said...

That's a great meme, Anne! I love that sculpture of shyness. Your two unseen movies are in my top ten of all time, space and dimension. And I have seen your favorite, too.

Kelly Boyce said...

I can't parallel park either! Drives me crazy!! And I try to meditate when I can shut the voices in my head off...